A bit about me for you curious ones:
First and foremost, I'm a mom and have been my entire freaking adult life. I didn't used to drink at all... and then I had a teenager. It was self medication or the nut house, ya'll.
My husband and I have 5 kids in our blended family and yes, we know what causes it so please don't ask or I'll make shit real awkward for you.
We live in the Charlotte area of North Carolina, a few hours from the beach (AKA- heaven) and two hours from the mountains. It's awesome.
I started my online business in 2009 and tried to fit into a little box of elevator speeches and niches and "5 secrets to blah, blah, blah" for yeeeeeears. And shit just didn't work out for me the way I wanted.
I learned assloads about business, especially the online variety, but I got sick of trying to squeeze my ass into that little box. So I gave it the double bird and ripped that box apart, piece by piece.
I embraced all of the parts of me that I loved and those that made me happy despite what other people thought. I combined them into this fun fucking place that you're cruisin' right now.
It's me... 123%.
I also pay the bills as a freelance copywriter over HERE
Are you still reading about lil ole' me?
Jesus, stalker... Holy shit... um... okay- here's more:
Personally, here are 23 fun facts about me that you may find interesting or entertaining or awkward... whatevs:
- I was painfully shy throughout school until about the 8th grade and still sometimes (er, all of the time) have social anxiety around big crowds of people
- I have a fear of spiders and creepy crawly shit but will save them versus kill them if possible
- I love to paint old, nasty things and turn them into beautiful works of art
- My mom is my best friend
- I'm planning an organization that helps teen moms learn business and life skills
- The 'documentaries' section of Netflix is my favorite
- I've been divorced twice
- I'm a super picky eater and am striving to become vegan one day
- My dream car is a classic Mustang. She will be mine.
- I have family in Alaska, California, Arkansas and Arizona
- If I could live anywhere, it would be on a beach
- I am a little spiritually "woo-woo"
- I was born in Alaska
- I was raised in 6 cities in Northern California and at 13, we moved to Arkansas. Likely where my humor comes from because making jokes is my way of saying "hi".
- My favorite song is 'Brown Eyed Girl'- obviously
- 23 is my lucky number. I see it everywhere
- I love hot chocolate (dairy free, of course)
- My favorite animal is a dolphin because they're fucking rad
- I moved 1000 miles away from everything and everyone I knew in 2008 for a dude (who is now my husband)
- I'm a recovering people pleaser
- I HATE working out- if you see me running, someone is chasing me or the ice cream truck is near
- I have never eaten in a restaurant alone (brings back memories of middle school nerdiness.
- My favorite color is purple but most of my closet is black, white and grey
So there, not we're BFF's so come on over to the Facebook Page and give er' a like and share with friends